by GfG on June 1, 2012 · 13 comments

157 Flares Twitter 4 Facebook 96 Pin It Share 57 Email -- Google+ 0 157 Flares ×

Bridge the gap between delivery room and operating room!

(whether you are planning a c-section or not!)

In my book Make the Most of Your C-Section: Prepare for a More Natural & Personalized Birth I share the experience and encouragement necessary for any woman to create a plan that is much more than a doctor centered surgery, but a beautiful experience that is tailored to her wishes.

Let my experience with six c-sections and my passion help you!

Don’t make the mistake I made with my first c-section!

For many years I thought the beauty and magic of a natural birth was only for women in delivery rooms.  Now I know that c-section moms can share much of the awe and bonding that have been reserved only for natural births for entirely too long.

Experience many of the moments a natural birth mother gets to enjoy!

My suggestions for every aspect of a c-section will help any woman who plans to have – or ends up having- a cesarean!  After six c-sections, I have tips for how to prepare and recover physically, emotionally, logistically, and domestically.

Feel your best before, during and after your c-section!

See what Make the Most of Your C-Section: Prepare for a More Natural & Personalized Birth offers you:

• Physical Preparation
  • Emotional Preparation
  • Birth Plan? Yes!
  • Hospital Details to Consider
  • Family Centered C-Section
  • Regular C-Section Made Personal
  • Planning on Having a Natural Birth?
  • Remember C-Sections are Physical Too
  • Celebrate the Moment
  • While Still in the Hospital
  • After You Get Home
  • Make the Most of Talking to Your Doctor
  • and MORE!

Your doctor and nurses will not tell you what I will tell you, I am confident!  They are used to leading when it comes to c-sections because cesareans have typically been unaffected by the patient.  It’s time to change that.  While c-sections have increased dramatically, the protocol for them has changed only a little in the last decades, as far as the patient’s experience goes. I can help you with that!

You may even be planning a natural birth so you think you don’t need this book.   You want to be emotionally and strategically prepared for the unexpected.  You want your Plan B to be just as personal as your Plan A.  I can help you with that!

You may even be anti c-section.  I hear you.  I am very much pro natural birth.  While I wish that every woman could experience natural birth, they can’t.  The next best thing is to bring as much of the natural experience into the operating room.  I can help you with that!

After six c-sections and conversations with many other cesarean moms, my passion is advocating for your birth experience!

A c-section is not just a surgery… it’s a birth!

Cherish every moment of it….Make the most of it!

The tips and suggestions I share in Make the Most of Your C-Section: Prepare a More Natural & Personalized Birth  is priceless in what it can create for one of the most special days of your life. You will find these to be invaluable in how your c-section goes: before, during and after.

Buy the book now for only $7.97

A home birth advocate reviews and recommends my book on Amazon: Autumn Beck of All About Cloth Diapers.

Another home birth advocate reviews and recommends my book on her blog: Growing Home.

(I will need a twenty-four hour window for eBook delivery.  I usually only takes a couple of hours, but if I am not home to see the email, it will take a bit.  Book delivery is usually very quick, but I appreciate your understanding that I am a mom too.  After I email you the PDF file, you simply download it to your computer/tablet.)

Kristen jones September 19, 2012 at 8:49 pm

I just purchased your ebook through paypal, but have not received delivery or instructions for downloading. What should I expect?

GfG September 19, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Kristen,
Thank you for your purchase. I was not home until now (four hours later), so I just sent it. Thank you for contacting me. I will update the page to make sure customers know that I will need a window to be home to see the email (to see the PayPal notice) and to then send the book.

Enjoy!

amy beckmann December 4, 2012 at 9:53 am

Mindy,
I truly enjoyed the book. I read it on my last semester break. Your book was very touching. It is a blessing and a honor to be such a part of your family.

Blessings,
Love,
Amy

GfG December 4, 2012 at 9:59 am

Amy,

I’m so glad you liked it. I will always remember you, dear OB nurse!!
blessings to you too,
mindy

Kelley Kohout December 18, 2012 at 11:36 am

Dear Mindy,
I ordered this book/ebook several days ago and still have not received it. I emailed my paypal conformation and contact information also. Please let me know if there is a problem. Thank you.

KK

GfG December 18, 2012 at 11:44 am

Kelley,

I’m sorry for whatever is going on. I have emailed you three times, including the time sending the book. Possibly, all of my emails are in your spam box? Please check there and let me know.

Thank you!
Mindy

Shonda December 19, 2012 at 4:51 pm

I will be having my 6th c-section in July. I use dail-up and don’t know how well I could download your e-book, could you give me some tips on downloading it before making the purchase?? I’m also wanting to start a support group in my own area and would love some advice!!

GfG December 19, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Shonda,

Dial up will affect how long it takes to download the book You could, for sure. It will just “take awhile” as my dh says. I don’t know your specifics, but there are tools online that can help someone figure out how long it would take to download based on their bandwidth.

My best advice for starting support groups is to start online and then set up monthly meet ups. Great idea!

blessings, Mindy

A November 24, 2013 at 2:24 pm

I just bought your book on my kindle. I feel so enlightened. I didn’t realize you were a Christian, but I just felt this strong feeling that your book was the best one for me. I have to have a c-section due to fibroid removal and I’m so grateful for your book.

GfG November 24, 2013 at 6:11 pm

I know it will be helpful! I pray your doctor agrees to your plan, whatever it is. Thank you for buying the book!

Lindsey S December 2, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Normally I would never comment on a site, but this is so close to my heart! Due to some regrettable circumstances I went from natural childbirth with a midwife to an emergency cesarean in which I was given an high horizontal cut and VBAC is no longer an option. Though my son (also first boy named Noah) is a miracle and blessing, I mourned a loss of the “natural experience” for a long time and felt as if it was taken from me. I can’t wait to purchase the book and very much look forward to reading your experiences, as I hope we a blessed with many more children.